If you hang out in the Cooper house long enough, you’ll quickly find that we live with an Endless Summer mentality. Stick around and you might even be convinced to join us on a spontaneous surf trip. But no matter the season, there’s nothing quite like finding the perfect recipe that reminds you of warm summer breezes and crisp morning sunshine.
Enter: Mango Strawberry Chia Pudding
A little tangy
The healthy fats, protein, and fruit-based nutrients are the perfect combination for a morning kick-start or afternoon treat! I promise you’ll be licking the mixing spoon before the recipe is finished …it’s just THAT good.
Refreshing Mango Strawberry Chia Pudding
- 1 can full-fat organic coconut milk
- 1 ½ cups frozen mango
- ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 1/3 cup chia seed
- 2 tbsp organic raw honey
- In a blender (I use a Vitamix, but others should work), add coconut milk, mango, and strawberries.
- Blend until smooth
- Check sweetness; add honey if needed.
- Pour into bowl (I like to use a Pyrex so that I can cover with lid).
- Stir in chia seed.
- Cover and let sit in refrigerator overnight.
- Top with fresh fruit and enjoy!
- I prefer to cut and freeze my own ingredients however, if a fruit is not in season (ex: mangos), we will pick up a bag from the frozen section.
- Fresh fruit will also work.
If you try this recipe, let us know. What’s your favorite refreshing summer recipe?